1. OSU: Lots of talent returning and in case of need, QB surplus, defense needs to be better.
2. TCU: The return of Pachall would help, and the likely best defense in the league.
3. Oklahoma: Who will play QB? They still have talent but they will have to come to BPS.
4. Texas: A good defense, really good running backs, but still no championship quarterback.
5. Kansas State: Easy nonconference slate, good OL, juco QB, and Bill Snyder knows how to blend those ingredients.
6. Baylor: Young talent in some key spots with some good recruiting classes for replacements, Briles has it going.
7. Texas Tech: Good hire in Kingsbury, Brewer will be good QB, but it will take some time.
8. West Virginia: They lose their three best players and need to find some explosive replacements.
9. Iowa State: Rhoads is a really good coach but they have lost the middle of that defense.
10. Kansas: Weiss will win a game this season in the Big 12, maybe two.
6. Kansas State
7. Texas Tech
8. West Virginia
9. Iowa State